The White Rabbit is open to all types of music and all types of acts. Rock, Pop, HipHop, Indie, Folk, Jazz, Funk, House, DJ, Burlesque, Comedy, Poetry Slams, Magic Shows, whatever. You never know what’s down the rabbit hole! As long as you’re entertaining, and can provide a draw, we’ll consider you. Our focus is to keep it mostly live and local, but we welcome touring acts as well.
For booking inquires, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your email as much pertinent information as possible. What type of music/entertainment? Bios? Performance History? References? Other bands that you like to play with? What kind of draw you have, and why we should consider you? Sell yourself!
Most importantly, please include links to your website, facebook, myspace, press releases, etc. If you don’t know how to promote yourself, how will we able to market you?
Upon confirmed booking, you will receive a Rider w/ detailed information about your show night. Please make sure you read it, and adhere to its guidelines.
- 24 channel Mackie Onyx mixer with 2 monitor mixes and 2 EFX sends for reverb etc.
- 3 Mackie self powered 450 speakers as stage monitors
- 2 JBL high-definition powered loudspeakers as mains
- 1 EV 18 inch 1000 watt Sub.
- 7 CAD instrument Microphones, 1 Sennheiser E835 Vocal Microphone, 1 Shure Beta 52 Kick Drum mic, and 4 SM 58 Vocal microphones.
- 1 - 4 channel reverb/delay unit, 2 Direct boxes.
- 2 stereo compressors plus 8 channels of built in compression on Mackie mixer.
- All relevant XLR cables for connecting to PA *
* DJ note: Please bring any RCA or quarter inch cables you might need, as we do not provide these. We have 2 Techique SL 1200 Turntables with Coffin and stand. Please bring your own Needles and Mixer as we do not supply these.
If you have any special needs which we may be able to accommodate, like the intent to capture a live recording or video tape of the performance, please let your booker know in advance. In addition, if you have your own sound or light technician, please let your booker know at least one week in advance.